Confirming Appointment ...
Your Questionnaire Has Not Been Completed
Your medical questionnaire must be completed before your appointment to ensure the best service possible.
Your Questionnaire Has Been Completed
Thank you for completing your medical questionnaire. You are all set for your appointment and we look forward to having you in our clinic.
Before Your Appointment:
- Complete your medical questionnaire. Your unique questionnaire has been sent to you in the appointment confirmation email. Complete the questionnaire more than 24 hours before your appointment to receive $10 off your travel consult appointment fee.
What to Bring to Your Appointment:
- Immunization history (vaccination booklet)
- List of medications, including herbal supplements
- Complete and detailed trip itinerary and list of any vaccinations required for your visa application (Travel Health Consultations only)
Reminders for Your Appointment:
- Wear a loose-fitting top or a t-shirt so that the nurse can easily access your arm to administer any vaccinations
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment
- Please note that we only accept payments by card (credit card or Interac), we do not accept cash or cheques.
How to Change Your Appointment:
- If you need to, you can change or cancel your appointment up until 24 hours before your appointment by clicking here.
- If you need to reschedule after this time, please call us at 647-479-8808.