Summit Travel Health is the best travel vaccine clinic in Midtown Toronto:
- Everything you need in one clinic: Timely, scheduled appointments ensure you save time and money.
- Informative and preventative: our well-educated nursing team will give you the information and recommendations you need to avoid current disease outbreaks.
- World Health Organization recognition: our clinics are distinguished Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- Ideal location: steps away from St Clair subway station on the TTC’s Yonge-University line.
We are the clinic of choice for family physicians referrals in Deer Park, Midtown, Summerhill, Moore Park, Rosedale, Forest Hill and Mount Pleasant.
Travel Consultations at Summit Travel Health Midtown Toronto
We advise our travellers on the risks of illnesses such as Meningitis, Cholera or Dengue fever and administer immunizations to protect against Typhoid fever, Hepatitis A, and other tropical diseases. During a consultation, our Nurse Practitioners will:
- Review your medical history and vaccination records
- Explain risks and precautionary measures related to your destination and to the nature of your trip
- Discuss, prescribe, and administer the required travel vaccines and medications
- Respond to all of your potential travel health inquiries
Directions to Summit Travel Health – Midtown Toronto
Getting to our Midtown Toronto Travel Clinic:
Please note: The clinic is on the second floor of Delisle Court, and may be accessed via stairs, escalators or elevator.
By transit: If travelling from Union Station, proceed by taking the Yonge-University line north towards Finch station. Exit at St Clair Station, and walk north toward Delisle Avenue. The clinic is located on the west side of Yonge Street.
You can also take the streetcar along St Clair towards Yonge street, exit at Yonge St and walk north to 1560 Yonge St.
By car: From the 401, take exit 369 – Yonge Street South. Continue south on Yonge Street, the clinic will be on the right, just south of Heath St. Click here for driving directions from your location.
Parking options: There is a Green P parking lot attached to the clinic building. Entrance to the lot is at 20 Delisle Avenue. Additional Green P lots are located across the street at 1501 Yonge Street (0.1 km), and 30 St Clair W (0.2 km).
Reviews of Summit Travel Health
“Five-star experience at Summit Travel Health“
“Scheduled an online appointment in less than three minutes, affordable travel shot prices”
“Convenient clinic location near my office“
“Had my first travel consult at the Toronto location and then got a second appointment for my yellow fever vaccine fractional dose at the Downtown Toronto travel clinic, everything went smoothly!”