Summit Travel Health is the best travel vaccine clinic in Mississauga:
- Everything you need in one clinic: Timely, scheduled appointments ensure you save time and money.
- Informative and preventative: our well-educated nursing team will give you the information and recommendations you need to avoid current disease outbreaks.
- World Health Organization recognition: our clinics are distinguished Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- Ideal location: steps away from Square One Shopping Centre.
We are the clinic of choice for family physicians referrals in Port Credit, Mineola, Erin Mills, Meadowvale, Brampton, Milton and Lisgar.
Travel Consultations at Summit Travel Health Mississauga ON
We advise our travellers on the risks of illnesses such as Meningitis, Cholera or Dengue fever and administer immunizations to protect against Typhoid fever, Hepatitis A, and other tropical diseases. During a consultation, our Nurse Practitioner will:
- Review your medical history and vaccination records
- Explain risks and precautionary measures related to your destination and to the nature of your trip
- Discuss, prescribe, and administer the required travel vaccines and medications
- Respond all your potential travel health inquiries
Book online now in under 2 minutes or call 289-430-0120
Directions to Summit Travel Health Mississauga ON
Getting to our Mississauga Travel Clinic:
Please note: Entrance to the clinic is at the rear of the building, by the parking lot.
By train: If travelling from Union Station, proceed by taking the LW train towards Aldershot station, and exit at the Port Credit Station, which is the 4th stop right after Long Branch Station.
You can also take the train towards Milton GO station and exit at the Cooksville GO station, which is the second stop right after Dixie GO Station.
By bus: From Port Credit and/or Cooksville GO station, take the Blue Northbound-103 bus line. Get off the bus at the Hurontario St at Robert Speck Pky bus stop, proceed by walking north on Hurontario and make a right onto Village Centre Ct. Our clinic building is 4275.
The clinic may reached by Mississauga MiWay bus lines 10, 20, 21, 76, 103 and 334.
By car: Coming from Brampton, get on ON-410 S from Bovard Dr E/Peel Regional, continue on ON-410 S to Mississauga and take the ON-403 exit from ON-410 S, after that take the Central Pkwy E and Rathburn Rd E to Village Centre, our clinic building is 4275.
Parking options: There is free parking on a first-come-first-served basis at the rear of the building.
Note: Keep in mind that the clinic suite is not accessible by elevator and the access to the suite is at the rear of the building, by the parking lot.
Reviews of Summit Travel Health Mississauga ON
“Five-star experience at the Travel Clinic Mississauga“
“Scheduled an online appointment in less than three minutes, affordable travel shot prices”
“Convenient clinic location near my office“
“Had my first travel consult at the Mississauga location and then got a second appointment for my yellow fever vaccine fractional dose at the Downtown Toronto travel clinic, everything went smoothly!”