Vaccination before travel is imperative to ensure global public health and to help create peace of mind for travellers as they explore global destinations. It is our mission at Summit to help inspire a generation of adventure, by helping all travellers see the world, safely.
We are committed to ensuring maximum immunization coverage in all populations from children, to members of the workforce, to the elderly, to international travellers via our fast-growing travel clinic network.
General and Specialty Vaccines
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Diphteria, tetanus & Pertussis
- Measles – Mumps – Rubella
- Hepatitis A
- Pneumococcal Disease (PNEUMOCOCCUS)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A / Hepatitis B Combo (TWINRIX)
- Hepatitis A / Typhoid combo (VIVAXIM)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Yellow Fever